Saturday, May 22, 2010

Biedermann depends Phelps

Rome - Tuesday's apply. Paul Biedermann of Halle an der Saale calls the great Michael Phelps (USA) out.
Our world champion and world record holder sensational than 400 meters will now gold over 200 meters freestyle (18 Clock, live on ARD + Euro Sport).
 With a new European record in the semi-final Biedermann captured in the duel of two super men on Monday evening something like the "Pole Position".
After 1:43,65 minutes Biedermann proposed on Monday to - so it was faster the 14-times Olympic champion Phelps in the other 200-meter semifinal race (1:45,23 min). "I'm super good mood. This was again a class race. Now come the big showdown, "said Biederman.
His World Cup gold over 400 meters on Sunday, meanwhile, he devoted his grandmother. "The race is my gift for her 73rd Birthday, "said the 22-year-old.
And he assured the world that he has achieved his record with Super legitimate means, even if many of the rapid tightening is not sufficient as an explanation.
Biedermann, "Of course I have to please me let such accusations. But I am absolutely clean, that's clear. I had x-checks to determine 20 this year. "